Rapid Environment Editor (RapidEE) is a freeware Windows environment variables editor. It includes easy to use GUI and replaces small and inconvenient Windows edit box.
* Show environment variables and values as an editable tree
* Ability to choose variable value using File Explorer tree
* Automatically checking for invalid paths and filenames in variables
* Backup environment variables to the registry file
* Drag'n'drop support to reorder variable values
* "Portable mode" to run from removable media